Is there any problem when running more than one broker on same database?

Is there any problem when running more than one broker on same database?

Siebo
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,

I am having two brokers which run under JDBC Master-Slave using MySQL as database.
For some reasons, I had to turn the JDBC Master-Slave off by adding config useDatabaseLock="false" to activemq.xml:
<jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data" dataSource="#mysql-ds" useDatabaseLock="false"/>
Now, both brokers become active on same database.
However, I found a topic which said that this is not recommended:
http://activemq.apache.org/can-two-brokers-share-the-same-database.html

My question is, is there any problem if I keep my brokers running like that? If yes, what is the most critical problem?
Any idea would be appreciated.

I also posted same question on Stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42217467/turn-activemq-jdbc-master-slave-off-by-adding-config-usedatabaselock-false

Thank you.