Is there a way to monitor delayed message ?

Is there a way to monitor delayed message ?

COURTAULT Francois-3
Hello everyone,

The question is in the subject.
Is it possible to use JMX ? I have tried to find some counters without any success :(

Only the hereafter counters:

*         DequeueCount

*         DispatchCount

*         EnqueueCount

*         ExpiredCount

*         InFlightCount

But no DelayedCount !

Does JMS 2.0 API can be used  for delaying message (eg setDeliveryDelay method on a JMSProducer) ?

Best Regards.