Is there a way to disconnect an active durable topic subscriber

Is there a way to disconnect an active durable topic subscriber

xabhi
Hi,

I recently encountered a problematic scenario where a stray process was running with a client-id in the cluster and it prevented start of another client with same client-id. I wasn't able to find the host of the stray process so as a temporary fix i started the new process with a different client-id and it worked.

I know that we can destroy inactive durable subscriptions from jconsole but i wasn't able to do it for this case. Is there a way to disconnect/destroy an active durable subscription?

This will help in resolving such issues or even in case of problematic clients where we don't have any control on the client process (say the process is sending large messages which is filling up kahadb partition).

Thanks!
Abhi