Is Camel webapp missing on ActiveMQ 5.6 SNAPSHOT ??

Is Camel webapp missing on ActiveMQ 5.6 SNAPSHOT ??

guerra
Hi,
I installed a ActiveMQ 5.6 snapshot and I realized camel webapp is kind of missing on ActiveMQ 5.6. Is there anything you could do to put it back as it was on previous versions of ActiveMQ??

Cheers

Re: Is Camel webapp missing on ActiveMQ 5.6 SNAPSHOT ??

gtully
yes, it was pulled from the distro for 5.5.1 because it had lgpl
dependencies[1].
You should be be able to pull the current version down from camel and
manually install in
see: http://camel.apache.org/web-console.html

We need to validate, but I think the 2.8 version is ok for inclusion,
just that it is quite large so it nearly doubles the size of an amq
distro. Maybe some clear instructions on how to manually add it would
be the best approach going forward.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3491

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: Is Camel webapp missing on ActiveMQ 5.6 SNAPSHOT ??

guerra
wow, thanks for the feedback!

Yes, it would be handy alright having some instructions for it. Can anyone provide those for 2.8?. The web console is attached to 8080 web port and I am already using it!. Also how can I connect it against the camel instance to see my routes, endopoints etc?.