Integration of Activemq Admin console with SSO

Integration of Activemq Admin console with SSO

black&white
Our customer has a requirement to integrate Activemq Admin console to already
available Corporate Ldap and using SSO facility. Do we have that provision
in Activemq?
We are using ActiveMQ 5 "Classic"

Re: Integration of Activemq Admin console with SSO

jbonofre
Hi,

You can tune the conf/jetty.xml (included in activemq.xml and use for web console) to add jetty security constraint/login module.

Regards
JB