Implicit AMQ Temp Queue and Topic creation support

Implicit AMQ Temp Queue and Topic creation support

sileshi
I have discussed a proposal to add to Stomp protocol in Stomp - dev forum
and the consus we reached is not change the protocol:  Here is link to the
discussion:

http://www.nabble.com/Proposal-1%3A-For-STOMP-protocol-spec-update-tf2508792.html

It is quite simple to extend the existing Stomp destination header field and  AMQ Stomp
server to support a prefix for tempqueue and temptopic as follows:

destination: /tempqueue/a
                   /temptopic/b

Should I open AMQ bug report or is there a way to request features?

-Sileshi

Re: Implicit AMQ Temp Queue and Topic creation support

sileshi
I have opened improvement AMQ-1008 to address this issue.
-Sileshi

sileshi wrote