HowTo: Easy Way To Develop ActiveMQ-CPP App on Linux

HowTo: Easy Way To Develop ActiveMQ-CPP App on Linux

Peter Neu
Hi,

I'm struggling to to develop my own ActiveMQ-CPP app on linux because I don't have the same IDE support as on Windows.

Does someone have a working example on how to extract one of the examples e.g. the SimpleProducer and make them work in a small build environment?

The big makefiles are really hard to simplify.

Cheers,
Pete