How to monitor artemis ?

wangqinghuan
I has installed artemis, but I couldn't monitor it in a web UI , like the ActiveMQWeb for ActiveMQ.Has web UI for artemis?

Re: How to monitor artemis ?

jbertram
You can using JConsole, JVisualVM, or any other GUI JMX tool to monitor Artemis.  Currently there is no web console.

Justin

Re: How to monitor artemis ?

Brett Delle Grazie
You can also use HawtIO and this plugin:
https://github.com/rh-messaging/artemis-hawtio

Its not as complete as JConsole etc. but it only requires access to the
Jolokia port, not direct JMX so works more easily over firewalls / proxies
etc.

On 6 June 2017 at 14:05, Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can using JConsole, JVisualVM, or any other GUI JMX tool to monitor
> Artemis.  Currently there is no web console.
>

> Justin

Kind regards,

Brett Delle Grazie

Re: How to monitor artemis ?

christopher.l.shannon
As a follow up, there has been some discussion on building a web console
but no work has been done yet on it.

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Brett Delle Grazie <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can also use HawtIO and this plugin:
> https://github.com/rh-messaging/artemis-hawtio
>
> Its not as complete as JConsole etc. but it only requires access to the
> Jolokia port, not direct JMX so works more easily over firewalls / proxies
> etc.
>
> On 6 June 2017 at 14:05, Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > You can using JConsole, JVisualVM, or any other GUI JMX tool to monitor
> > Artemis.  Currently there is no web console.
> >

> > Justin

Re: How to monitor artemis ?

MichaelAndrePearce
Maybe rather than develop something new,

is there scope to maybe add in Hawtio console to the Apache artemis build with the mentioned plugin , maybe if rh are kind enough would they donate the plugin?

Also then some effort could be done to upgrade it to Hawtio 2 rather than spinning yet another console app?

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone