How to manage ActiveMQ websocket connections

How to manage ActiveMQ websocket connections

sharo_baro
I'm using ActiveMQ with Websockets over Stomp/PHP/JS and it seems to be working out fine. One issue that I'm currently having is that ActiveMQ doesn't seem to be cleaning up websocket connections. When I click on "Connections" in the ActiveMQ admin pannel I see a growing list of connections with status 'active'.

However, I do see this line in activeMQ log file:

2012-12-17 12:42:53,929 | DEBUG | Cleaning up expired web clients. | org.apache.activemq.web.MessageListenerServlet | ActiveMQ Ajax Client Cleanup Timer

Is there anything I can do to make sure that idle connections really get cleaned up by ActiveMQ. Where would I configure connection-related settings for websockets/activemq?

Thanks.