How to intercept the incoming data to ACtiveMQ from Client

How to intercept the incoming data to ACtiveMQ from Client

Gupta Bharat
Hello,

Could you please help me with the below mentioned requirements?

I am new to ActiveMQ and need to explore more on this.

What:
Need to intercept the incoming data to ActiveMQ and save it in an object or a variable.

Why:
Data coming from client need to be intercepted and pass through a custom plugin.

Custom plugin is a service which have integrated with ACtiveMQ. Now need to pass data to that from client. So using what method we can do that?

addConnection()? or any other

Thanks In Advance

Regards,
Bharat Gupta
Development & Support | Platform Technician, IXCB | Scania IT
Mobile: +46700869007, +91-9718483802
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: How to intercept the incoming data to ACtiveMQ from Client

Tim Bain
Have you reviewed the information at
http://activemq.apache.org/interceptors.html? BrokerFilter.send() seems
like what you're looking for.

Tim

On Nov 23, 2017 9:31 AM, "Gupta Bharat" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you please help me with the below mentioned requirements?
>
> I am new to ActiveMQ and need to explore more on this.
>

> What:
> Need to intercept the incoming data to ActiveMQ and save it in an object
> or a variable.
>
> Why:
> Data coming from client need to be intercepted and pass through a custom
> plugin.
>
> Custom plugin is a service which have integrated with ACtiveMQ. Now need
> to pass data to that from client. So using what method we can do that?
>
> addConnection()? or any other
>
> Thanks In Advance
>

> Regards,
> Bharat Gupta
> Development & Support | Platform Technician, IXCB | Scania IT
> Mobile: +46700869007, +91-9718483802
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

On Nov 23, 2017 9:31 AM, "Gupta Bharat" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you please help me with the below mentioned requirements?
>
> I am new to ActiveMQ and need to explore more on this.
>

> What:
> Need to intercept the incoming data to ActiveMQ and save it in an object
> or a variable.
>
> Why:
> Data coming from client need to be intercepted and pass through a custom
> plugin.
>
> Custom plugin is a service which have integrated with ACtiveMQ. Now need
> to pass data to that from client. So using what method we can do that?
>
> addConnection()? or any other
>
> Thanks In Advance
>

> Regards,
> Bharat Gupta
> Development & Support | Platform Technician, IXCB | Scania IT
> Mobile: +46700869007, +91-9718483802
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

RE: How to intercept the incoming data to ACtiveMQ from Client

Tim Bain
BrokerFilter.send() will be called when a message is sent by the producer.
The message being sent is the second parameter, and in the body you can
grab whatever content you need from the message body and process it however
you need to.

To me, that sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Can you explain in
more detail why it's not?

Tim