How to help updating of the documentation

How to help updating of the documentation

Jérôme Barotin
Hi,

I'm currently reading a lot the Active MQ 5 documentation, I often see a
brokens links or other small misprint.

How can I help you to update it ? I there a git repo with the
documentation source ?

Best,

*Jérome Barotin*

Re: How to help updating of the documentation

Francois Papon
Hi,

Here the mirror of the ActiveMQ website on github:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-website

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 21/10/2019 à 09:22, Jérôme Barotin a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently reading a lot the Active MQ 5 documentation, I often see
> a brokens links or other small misprint.
>
> How can I help you to update it ? I there a git repo with the
> documentation source ?
>
> Best,

Re: How to help updating of the documentation

jbonofre
Hi Jérôme,

Any help is welcome !

You can submit PR on https://github.com/apache/activemq-website.