How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

cmoulliard
Hi,

In jconsole, I see that we have advisory topics for TempQueue created for subscription (topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue) even if we have added the option advisorySupport="false" in the broker definition. Is it possible to disable them ?

Regards,

Charles M.

Re: How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

gtully
There is an option on the AMQConnection/AMQConnectionFactory,
watchTopicAdvisories, set that to false.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: How to disable advisory for --> topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue ?

gtully
Easy way to configure, in the brokerURL or connection string for a
connection factory use the query parameter:
  jms.watchTopicAdvisories=false

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration