How to delete scheduled messages ?

Thomas Dudziak
I was wondering, how can delayed and scheduled messages be deleted ? I
didn't see anything obvious in the activemq implementations for
Session/Queue/MessageConsumer and friends.
I know that there is a way to do this via JMX (QueueView mbean), but I
was hoping there is an easier way to do this, maybe by casting to an
activemq implementation class ?

cheers,
Tom

Re: How to delete scheduled messages ?

dejanb
Hi Tom,

JMX is the only way at the moment. There's an open issue to support
rescheduling, so this probably goes under that one as well.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Thomas Dudziak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was wondering, how can delayed and scheduled messages be deleted ? I
> didn't see anything obvious in the activemq implementations for
> Session/Queue/MessageConsumer and friends.
> I know that there is a way to do this via JMX (QueueView mbean), but I
> was hoping there is an easier way to do this, maybe by casting to an
> activemq implementation class ?
>
> cheers,
> Tom

Re: How to delete scheduled messages ?

liny
This post was updated on .
Hi,

Does ACTIVEMQ can support scheduled message deletion now or any future plan?
Or Can you tell me how to use java code to do this via JMX?

And can I change message content for same scheduled message?
I want a single schedule message to resend by CRON period.
But the content of message is updated at 08:20 every day.
How can I do this?

any solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to delete scheduled messages ?

tabish121@gmail.com
On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 03:07 -0700, liny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does ACTIVEMQ can support scheduled message deletion now or any future plan?
> Or Can you tell me how to use java code to do this via JMX?
> any solutions will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Have a look at this article
http://timbish.blogspot.com/2010/10/enhanced-jms-scheduler-in-activemq.html