How to configure multiple load balanced subscribers at the end of a topic?

How to configure multiple load balanced subscribers at the end of a topic?

apara
I have a consumer which produces events and a number of different subscribers who are interested in processing this event.  The subscribers are load balanced so there are N machines running the same subscriber, but I want this group to process a message only once.

I looked at ActiveMQ Virtual Topics but that allows me to load balance only one set/group of subscribers at the end of a topic.  What I need, is to be able to load balance multiple groups/set of subscribers at the end of a topic.

For example, if I am an alarm dispatch center, I may have a single producer which puts an ALARM message on to a topic and multiple consumers that are going to receive this message.  One consumer can send an e-mail, another consumer could contact police/emergency services, yet another consumer can make a phone call to the subscriber.  Each one of these consumers may be represented by N number of physical servers for scalability and load balancing.  Each one of these consumers needs to get and process the message exactly once.

So, I need something like a Virtual Topic Group concept?

Is there a way to accomplish what I want such that every time I add a new consumer type I don't need to create a new topic and put it into a composite topic?

Thanks.
-AP_