How can one run a small set of unit tests

How can one run a small set of unit tests

Sepand M
Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but finding solutions to maven
problems always takes way too long for me and hopefully this is a one
line answer.

How can I run only one or maybe a handful of ActiveMQ unit tests?
Can maven do this?

Thanks,
Sepand

Re: How can one run a small set of unit tests

chirino
This might be better asked on a maven user list.

But I usually use Eclipse to run an individual unit test.  To skip
them all I use -Dmaven.test.skip=true

On 8/7/06, Sepand M <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is a dumb question, but finding solutions to maven
> problems always takes way too long for me and hopefully this is a one
> line answer.
>
> How can I run only one or maybe a handful of ActiveMQ unit tests?
> Can maven do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Sepand

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: How can one run a small set of unit tests

Guillaume Nodet-4
Look at the bottom of
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/howto.html.
It looks like the following should work