How can I speed up read message from queue

How can I speed up read message from queue

yupub
Hi,
     When I write and read message from a queuq, The TPS more than 2000; But when I write many msg to queue(More than 10,000) firs, then I read message, the TPS is very slow(Only 70),Why???

Re: How can I speed up read message from queue

Tim Bain
One possible reason is that with a consumer reading messages as they are
published, it's sometimes possible for the consumer to consume and ack the
message before it's written to the persistent store, which eliminates the
need to write it at all and eliminates the need to read it from the
persistent store prior to dispatching it to the consumer.

Tim