How can ActiveMQ gurantee reliablity by itself in a blackout scenario

How can ActiveMQ gurantee reliablity by itself in a blackout scenario

lordofbugs
This post was updated on .
Hi, so glad to find an ActiveMQ community here :)

I am enhancing my Spring application with ActiveMQ. The application is supposed to deploy on different type of servers(Websphere, Jboss, WebLogic and of course Tomcat). So I expect the application can run independently by container(queue) provided by ActiveMQ and producer by Spring so there is no trouble to setup JMS service on different environment and JNDI and such.

Then my question is, can ActiveMQ alone, if well configured, guarantee a reliable traffic from producer to consumer through the queue, so that there will be no missing message or duplicate, even when server is down or there is a blackout, then ActiveMQ can restore the traffic so there is no data issue?

I also put a similar question on SO, to elaborate my question a little more, any advice is appreciated ! :)