[HEADS UP] Artemis release

jbertram
I plan on doing an Artemis release in early January. I know lots of people
will be AFK over the next couple of weeks so I wanted to give an early
heads up.

Re: [HEADS UP] Artemis release

clebertsuconic
Nice one !

Just two little things before we can release:

- Since ARTEMIS-2580 support pluggable SSL TrustManagerFactory
(commit: 8d8eaeb), there are a couple failures introduced:

It seems an easy fix???

org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.cluster.failover.BackupAuthenticationTest.testPasswordSetting
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerProtocol[storeType=JCEKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerCipherSuite[storeType=JCEKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithMismatchedProtocols[storeType=JCEKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLwithSNINegative[storeType=JCEKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerProtocol[storeType=JKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerCipherSuite[storeType=JKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithMismatchedProtocols[storeType=JKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLwithSNINegative[storeType=JKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithMismatchedCipherSuites[storeType=JKS]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerProtocol[storeType=PKCS12]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithBadServerCipherSuite[storeType=PKCS12]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithMismatchedProtocols[storeType=PKCS12]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLwithSNINegative[storeType=PKCS12]
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.ssl.CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.testOneWaySSLWithMismatchedCipherSuites[storeType=PKCS12]

# This was introduced after another Security related commit:
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.amqp.JMSSaslExternalLDAPTest.testRoundTrip
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.amqp.JMSSaslExternalTest.testConnection
org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.amqp.JMSSaslExternalTest.testOutbound

- and there are a few exampels that are broken, because of the
committed public / private keys committed to the example. They should
probably be ignored and document how to generate those.