[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

12

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

clebertsuconic
I have not done it... I have everything ready to send the vote, I
don't think we need to stop the train for it.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 2:03 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a quick one have we ensured we upgraded netty?
>

> Get Outlook for Android
>

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:07 PM +0100, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> It's Tagged and pushed....will send the VOTE Thread in the afternoon
> after I prepare everything.
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM Clebert Suconic
>  wrote:
> >
> > Besides qpid-jms to be updated? anything else?
> >

> > I will start a release tomorrow morning, US, EST time.
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 4:38 PM Clebert Suconic
> >  wrote:
> > >
> > > I’m also on the iPhone :). I didn’t mean now. Just any time between Monday.
> > >

> > > Have a nice weekend.

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

clebertsuconic
a good reason to not take this version now is.. I have been baking the
current codebase on an internal CI at my job, and on a big desktop I
have on my home office, running tests over and over... and the results
are fairly satisfactory.

Introducing a netty update now could have in the last minute might be
risky.. and I don't see anything warranting a re-cut.

It's desirable to upgrade it.. as a matter of fact we should upgrade
master, but I don't think we should rush the upgrade right before a
release. I had failures happening on the testsuite before netty
updates. I would prefer to keep it stable at this point.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 2:41 PM Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have not done it... I have everything ready to send the vote, I
> don't think we need to stop the train for it.
>
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 2:03 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Just a quick one have we ensured we upgraded netty?
> >

> > Get Outlook for Android
> >

> > On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:07 PM +0100, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > It's Tagged and pushed....will send the VOTE Thread in the afternoon
> > after I prepare everything.
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM Clebert Suconic
> >  wrote:
> > >
> > > Besides qpid-jms to be updated? anything else?
> > >

> > > I will start a release tomorrow morning, US, EST time.

> > > --
> > > Clebert Suconic
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic