HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

clebertsuconic
I would like to do a 1.5.6 and a 2.2.0 between 1 and 2 weeks.

(Most likely 1.. so if you have anything planned it would be nice to
have it 1 week... depending on a task I'm working on I may delay an
extra week, for a fix I'm doing for replication).

There are a few fixes on both branches, including a MQTT memory leak fix.

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

clebertsuconic
I just fixed what i was going after...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1269

Anyone else has anything important to send? I want to cut a release
Monday July 10th. instead of Friday, since cutting a release on Friday
has been a bad omen for me :)

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Clebert Suconic
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to do a 1.5.6 and a 2.2.0 between 1 and 2 weeks.
>
> (Most likely 1.. so if you have anything planned it would be nice to
> have it 1 week... depending on a task I'm working on I may delay an
> extra week, for a fix I'm doing for replication).
>

> There are a few fixes on both branches, including a MQTT memory leak fix.
>

> --
> Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

gtully
i would like to get the kerberos bits into 2.2.0

On 1 Jul 2017 01:28, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just fixed what i was going after...
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1269
>
> Anyone else has anything important to send? I want to cut a release
> Monday July 10th. instead of Friday, since cutting a release on Friday
> has been a bad omen for me :)
>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Clebert Suconic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I would like to do a 1.5.6 and a 2.2.0 between 1 and 2 weeks.
> >
> > (Most likely 1.. so if you have anything planned it would be nice to
> > have it 1 week... depending on a task I'm working on I may delay an
> > extra week, for a fix I'm doing for replication).
> >

> > There are a few fixes on both branches, including a MQTT memory leak fix.
> >

> > --
> > Clebert Suconic

> Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

clebertsuconic
Martyn started a full build on a box we both share.. if it's ok I will
merge it. It should be ok from what I saw.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:59 AM, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i would like to get the kerberos bits into 2.2.0
> https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1379
>

> On 1 Jul 2017 01:28, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I just fixed what i was going after...
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1269
>>
>> Anyone else has anything important to send? I want to cut a release
>> Monday July 10th. instead of Friday, since cutting a release on Friday
>> has been a bad omen for me :)
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Clebert Suconic
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > I would like to do a 1.5.6 and a 2.2.0 between 1 and 2 weeks.
>> >
>> > (Most likely 1.. so if you have anything planned it would be nice to
>> > have it 1 week... depending on a task I'm working on I may delay an
>> > extra week, for a fix I'm doing for replication).
>> >

>> > There are a few fixes on both branches, including a MQTT memory leak fix.
>> >

>> > --
>> > Clebert Suconic
>>

>> --
>> Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

gtully
and there is a follow up:

that better sorts the role mapping.
glad of the extra eyes :-)

On 6 Jul 2017 2:28 pm, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Martyn started a full build on a box we both share.. if it's ok I will
> merge it. It should be ok from what I saw.
>
> On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 3:59 AM, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > i would like to get the kerberos bits into 2.2.0
> > https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1379
> >

> > On 1 Jul 2017 01:28, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I just fixed what i was going after...
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1269
> >>
> >> Anyone else has anything important to send? I want to cut a release
> >> Monday July 10th. instead of Friday, since cutting a release on Friday
> >> has been a bad omen for me :)

> fix.

> >> --
> >> Clebert Suconic

> Clebert Suconic

Re: HEADS UP 1.5.6 and 2.2.0 release in 1 or 2 Weeks

clebertsuconic
I keep pushing this back as I was doing some cleanup... everything is
ready to go now... but I will cut the release on monday... rainy,
stormy.. whatever.. monday is the day :) Sharp!

So, don't make me break that promise by not breaking master till
then.. although I can always revert a commit :)