Getting Error while connecting RAbbitMQ with STOMP protocol through camel

Getting Error while connecting RAbbitMQ with STOMP protocol through camel

babun
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I am getting below error while trying to connect rabbitmq with stomp protocol through camel.

accepting STOMP connection <0.433.0> (<<IP address>>:34656 -> <<IP address>>:61614)

=WARNING REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::13:19:27 ===
STOMP login failed - access_refused (vhost access not allowed)

=ERROR REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::13:19:27 ===
STOMP error frame sent:
Message: "Bad CONNECT"
Detail: "Virtual host '<<IP address>>' access denied"
Server private detail: none

We are using Active MQ version :52.15.2..10.0
camel:2.15.2
rabbitmq:3.5.0

Please help us to solve this issue