Failover setup generates "Successfully connected" msg's all the time

Failover setup generates "Successfully connected" msg's all the time

rdvries-2
We're getting these a lot, since we've setup a failover ServerUrl:

2019-12-09 11:00:31,547|INFO   |ActiveMQ Tas|
|org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTra|Successfully connected
to ssl://<host>:<port>

Why is the connection connecting all the time? It's not mentioning
"re"-connect. It happens when there's no messages at all, and also in
between heavy load. (we're in the phase of load testing a prod-like setup)

Using ActiveMQ 5.15.9, with JBoss 7.2.

<resource-adapter id="activemq-ra">
  <archive>
    activemq-rar.rar
  </archive>
  <config-property name="ServerUrl">
    failover:(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp://localhost:61616)?randomize=false
  </config-property>
  <connection-definitions>
    <connection-definition
class-name="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory"
jndi-name="activemq/ConnectionFactory" pool-name="activemq"/>
  </connection-definitions>
</resource-adapter>

I'm able to reproduce this locally, with just a broker, no messaging going
on.
But I'm not sure it's the same thing.
Locally, it seems very related to, or triggered by, the periodic recovery
period of the transaction manager.
I.e. if I set these periods differently, the logging appears at exactly that
altered period interval.

Locally the message looks like this
16:10:40,604 INFO
[org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport] (ActiveMQ Task-1)
Successfully connected to tcp://localhost:61616