EnMasse vs activemq

imranrazakhan
HI,

do anyone knows difference between EnMasse vs activemq,

http://enmasse.io/

Re: EnMasse vs activemq

Justin Bertram
EnMasse includes a broker as part of its functionality (ActiveMQ Artemis in
this case) but it offers quite a lot more functionality beyond the broker
related to scalability and deployment.  I don't think it's really valid to
compare EnMasse to an ActiveMQ broker directly.

Justin

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 3:28 PM, imranrazakhan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> do anyone knows difference between EnMasse vs activemq,
>
> http://enmasse.io/
>
> Regards

> f2341805.html

Re: EnMasse vs activemq

Ulf Lilleengen

As Justin said, it's not really a direct alternative to ActiveMQ, and in
fact ActiveMQ Artemis is one of the core components in EnMasse.

EnMasse adds some management components to deal with scaling brokers
up/down in an OpenShift/Kubernetes environment + a higher level
configuration model to configure messaging infrastructure in a
declarative fashion. It also integrates the broker with the Apache Qpid
Dispatch Router.

Best regards,

Ulf