Embedded Broker fails with addition for STOMP

Embedded Broker fails with addition for STOMP

markh
Hi,

I'm trying to create an additional STOMP connector to my embedded broker
like the following but when I try to connect using a STOMP client I get
timeout failure I am using the Java Test client.I have also attempted to
Telnet to the endpoint too. Please help me diagnose. Am I configuring
correctly for an embedded broker?

==

// Start the Embedded Broker Service
        brokerService = new BrokerService();
        // configure the broker with a Uri.
        brokerService.addConnector(ConnectionConst.LOCAL_CONNECTION_URI);

        // Add an additional STOMP wire protocol connector.
        final TransportConnector stompConnector = new TransportConnector();
        stompConnector.setName("stomp");
        stompConnector.setUri(new URI("stomp://localhost:61613"));
        brokerService.addConnector(stompConnector);
        brokerService.start();

===

Exception From Java Test Client ===
Exception in thread "main" java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:152)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:122)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:210)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:265)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readHeaderLine(StompWireFormat.java:155)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readLine(StompWireFormat.java:148)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.parseAction(StompWireFormat.java:181)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.unmarshal(StompWireFormat.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:77)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:68)
        at
com.joy.longwall.mq.publisher.stomp.StompClientTest.main(StompClientTest.java:21)