Embed a camel project (camel-archetype-spring) in activemq

Embed a camel project (camel-archetype-spring) in activemq

francesco
I have a camel XML project, where the routes are defined in a XML file.

I would like to embed the resulting jar in a activemq deployment.

Documentation suggests either to create a camel java project (camel-archetype-java) and drop the resulting jar to ${activemq_home}/lib or to edit the routes in the camel.xml file bundled with activemq. As I am using some java beans, this means also moving quite a lot java files and same resource files.

Is there a way to save the work done?

Thank you,

Francesco

Re: Embed a camel project (camel-archetype-spring) in activemq

ceposta
ActiveMQ ships with camel. Your best bet is to put them into the camel.xml
file, and include it from your activemq.xml file. If you're using custom
beans, you'll need to put those into a jar file and put that into
${activemq_home}/lib

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:31 AM, francesco <[hidden email]>wrote:

> I have a camel XML project, where the routes are defined in a XML file.
>
> I would like to embed the resulting jar in a activemq deployment.
>
> Documentation suggests either to create a camel java project
> (camel-archetype-java) and drop the resulting jar to ${activemq_home}/lib
> or
> to edit the routes in the camel.xml file bundled with activemq. As I am
> using some java beans, this means also moving quite a lot java files and
> same resource files.
>
> Is there a way to save the work done?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Francesco