Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

Eric-AWL
Hi

In activeMQ 5.2 / 5.3, is SSL supported on multicast discovered TCP networks of brokers ?

(I want to crypt my messages exchanges and protect my connections from outside non authorized usage)

Thank you in advance

Eric-AWL

Re: Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

gtully
Yes it is, the discovery provider sets up the ssl context (using whatever is
configured on the broker) before attempting to connect to a remote broker.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: Easy question : SSL and network of brokers ?

Eric-AWL
Ok Thank you very much.
Eric-AWL

Gary Tully wrote

On 23 March 2010 17:13, Eric-AWL <eric.vincent@atosorigin.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In activeMQ 5.2 / 5.3, is SSL supported on multicast discovered TCP
> networks
> of brokers ?
>
> (I want to crypt my messages exchanges and protect my connections from
> outside non authorized usage)
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Eric-AWL

http://blog.garytully.com