ETA for fixing scheduled messages for LevelDB?

ETA for fixing scheduled messages for LevelDB?

Kevin Burton
Right now scheduled messages only use KahaDb… not LevelDB… so even if you
setup your instance for LevelDB the store is created as KahaDB.

That means that if your box crashes, and it’s promoted to another machine
via ZK, then you lose all your scheduled messages.

Apparently it doesn’t look like THAT much work. Just implementing the
scheduled store on LevelDB.

Is anyone working on it at least? is there an ETA for fixing it?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>
<http://spinn3r.com>

Re: ETA for fixing scheduled messages for LevelDB?

gtully
is there a jira for this. If not. please raise one so it gets on the radar

On 19 November 2014 at 17:35, Kevin Burton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Right now scheduled messages only use KahaDb… not LevelDB… so even if you
> setup your instance for LevelDB the store is created as KahaDB.
>
> That means that if your box crashes, and it’s promoted to another machine
> via ZK, then you lose all your scheduled messages.
>
> Apparently it doesn’t look like THAT much work. Just implementing the
> scheduled store on LevelDB.
>
> Is anyone working on it at least? is there an ETA for fixing it?
>
> --
>
> Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
> Location: *San Francisco, CA*
> blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
> … or check out my Google+ profile
> <https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>
> <http://spinn3r.com>

Re: ETA for fixing scheduled messages for LevelDB?

Kevin Burton
OK.  created it:

let me know if you need more detail.  A test case for this would be
somewhat trivial.