Dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics in embedded brokers

Dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics in embedded brokers

Eric-AWL
Hi

Is it possible and allowed (it's important for us to respect evolutivity) to dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics (ex :included destinations, and excluded destinations), without restarting the embedded broker ?

Ex : Site A, Site B

queues  : A.queue1, B.queue1, A.queue2, B.queue2, .....

default : network connectors included destination caracteristics : only A.* for all network connectors on all A brokers, only B.*, for all network connectors on all B brokers.

Something wrong happens on site A and we allow some network connectors on A brokers, to address B.*

Is it possible ?
Eric-AWL

Re: Dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics in embedded brokers

rajdavies

On 31 Jul 2009, at 08:21, Eric-AWL wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible and allowed (it's important for us to respect
> evolutivity) to
> dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics (ex :included
> destinations, and excluded destinations), without restarting the
> embedded
> broker ?
>
> Ex : Site A, Site B
>
> queues  : A.queue1, B.queue1, A.queue2, B.queue2, .....
>
> default : network connectors included destination caracteristics :
> only A.*
> for all network connectors on all A brokers, only B.*, for all network
> connectors on all B brokers.
>
> Something wrong happens on site A and we allow some network
> connectors on A
> brokers, to address B.*
>
> Is it possible ?
> Eric-AWL

Much sucking of teeth  - I would think you can get away with stopping
and then restarting the network connector for your embedded broker

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
I work here: http://fusesource.com
My Blog: http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: Dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics in embedded brokers

Eric-AWL
Thank you for your very quick answer !

Eric-AWL

rajdavies wrote
On 31 Jul 2009, at 08:21, Eric-AWL wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible and allowed (it's important for us to respect
> evolutivity) to
> dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics (ex :included
> destinations, and excluded destinations), without restarting the
> embedded
> broker ?
>
> Ex : Site A, Site B
>
> queues  : A.queue1, B.queue1, A.queue2, B.queue2, .....
>
> default : network connectors included destination caracteristics :
> only A.*
> for all network connectors on all A brokers, only B.*, for all network
> connectors on all B brokers.
>
> Something wrong happens on site A and we allow some network
> connectors on A
> brokers, to address B.*
>
> Is it possible ?
> Eric-AWL

Much sucking of teeth  - I would think you can get away with stopping
and then restarting the network connector for your embedded broker

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
I work here: http://fusesource.com
My Blog: http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

Re: Dynamically change the network connectors caracteristics in embedded brokers

Abdel
Hello,

possible to know how could you configure your network connector for

default: network connectors included destination Caracteristicas: A. only * for all network connectors are all A broker, only B *, for all network connectors on all B brokers.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

titexe
Eric-AWL wrote