Does ActiveMQQueueBrowser let us access prefetched messages as well?

Does ActiveMQQueueBrowser let us access prefetched messages as well?

Venkatesh Laguduva
Given that pre-fetched messages are with a particular consumer; is it possible to browse prefetched messages using ActiveMQQueueBrowser?

Thanks
Venkatesh Laguduva

Re: Does ActiveMQQueueBrowser let us access prefetched messages as well?

Tim Bain
ActiveMQQueueBrowser returns only messages that are not pending, and I'm
not aware of any other way to browse the pending ones.

However, because the pending messages are still on the broker, it would be
possible for you to write custom code that browses the pending messages,
and if you do a good job of the implementation, we'd probably accept your
code into the ActiveMQ codebase if you were willing to contribute it to us.
But I have no idea how difficult that would be, and if you're not
interested in digging into the ActiveMQ code on your own, then it's
probably not an option.

Tim