Detect ActiveMQ started or not?

Ramesh Rocky

Hi ,I am running the activemq on windows . i am trying to implement activemq as service . Now I have one question By watching the console windows we can see  error , info, warning when starting the activemq server. But with out watch the console windows Is there any way to detect server is stared or not in activemq?
Thanks & RegardsRamesh

Re: Detect ActiveMQ started or not?

Tim Bain
One way is to request the status on the command line by passing the status
argument instead of the start argument: activemq status.
On Jan 7, 2015 9:07 PM, "Ramesh Rocky" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ,I am running the activemq on windows . i am trying to implement
> activemq as service . Now I have one question By watching the console
> windows we can see  error , info, warning when starting the activemq
> server. But with out watch the console windows Is there any way to detect
> server is stared or not in activemq?
> Thanks & RegardsRamesh

Re: Detect ActiveMQ started or not?

artnaseef
Two common methods are JMX and port-checking.  The latter is ineffective in an H/A configuration on the passive broker though.