Demos on windows

LarryC
The user guide for windows says:
    cd bin
    activemq.bat console xbean:examples/conf/activemq-demo.xml

It should say:
    cd bin
    activemq.bat console xbean:../examples/conf/activemq-demo.xml

or alternatively
    bin\activemq.bat console xbean:examples/conf/activemq-demo.xml

Re: Demos on windows

Tim Bain
All of the (Linux-based) examples I found in the first few pages of Google
search results showed running from .. instead of cd'ing into bin, so I
expect we'd correct the problem you pointed out (thank you) by making it
use that same paradigm.

You're referring to a user guide that's bundled with the distribution zip,
right? If so, please submit a bug in JIRA, since that's a "code" change.