Define ActiveMQ service from the CLI

mazzy
In ActiveMQ you can define a service in the XML config:

    <services>
       <masterConnector remoteURI="tcp://localhost:61616" userName="User1"
password="pass1"/>
     </services>

Is it possible to define this via the command line and pass it at the
starting time when we run `activemq start` cmd? I've already digged in the
configuration and I didn't find anything?

Re: Define ActiveMQ service from the CLI

Tim Bain
Are you asking this question in the context of the deprecated pure
master-slave feature (http://activemq.apache.org/pure-master-slave.html)
that was deprecated and then removed in 5.8? If not, how are you using the
feature, and why?