CreateConsumer BrokerException: User guest is not authorized

CreateConsumer BrokerException: User guest is not authorized

TraceyMacias
I am getting the BrokerException on CreateConsumer() for 'User guest is not authorized to create: topic://MBS.EVENTS
I can create the ConnectionFactory() and the Connection object
I can create a session on the Connection and retrieve the destination for the Topic via GetDestination()

I do not know how to set thye security (obviously) for guest ...

My class library (assembly) referencing the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ has the configuration

<configuration>
<defaultURI value="activemq:tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?connection.AsyncClose=false">
        <userName value="guest"/>
        <passWord value="guest"/>
</defaultURI>

<openWireURI value="activemq:tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?connection.AsyncClose=false">
        <factoryParams>

        </factoryParams>
        <userName value="guest"/>
        <passWord value="guest"/>
</openWireURI>
</configuration>

BUT where should this xml file live? or do I need a different file? and what should the name be?

Re: CreateConsumer BrokerException: User guest is not authorized

ceposta
May want to also check activemq authorization plugin:

http://activemq.apache.org/security.html

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM, TraceyMacias <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am getting the BrokerException on CreateConsumer() for 'User guest is not
> authorized to create: topic://MBS.EVENTS
> I can create the ConnectionFactory() and the Connection object
> I can create a session on the Connection and retrieve the destination for
> the Topic via GetDestination()
>
> I do not know how to set thye security (obviously) for guest ...
>
> My class library (assembly) referencing the Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ has the
> configuration
>
> <configuration>
> <defaultURI
> value="activemq:tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?connection.AsyncClose=false">
>         <userName value="guest"/>
>         <passWord value="guest"/>
> </defaultURI>
>
> <openWireURI
> value="activemq:tcp://127.0.0.1:61616?connection.AsyncClose=false">
>         <factoryParams>
>
>         </factoryParams>
>         <userName value="guest"/>
>         <passWord value="guest"/>
> </openWireURI>
> </configuration>
>
> BUT where should this xml file live? or do I need a different file? and
> what
> should the name be?

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog