Couldn't enable Audit logging in apache-activemq-5.14.0[Windows]

Couldn't enable Audit logging in apache-activemq-5.14.0[Windows]

Sivakumar
We have updated conf\log4j.properties as

###########
# Audit log
###########

log4j.additivity.org.apache.activemq.audit=true
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.audit=INFO, audit

log4j.appender.audit=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.audit.file=${activemq.base}/data/audit.log

But we couldn't see any data  logging in ${activemq.base}/data/audit.log

Only Empty file is there, No data is written in the file.

We can Queues data in ActiveMq, But couldn't see in audit logging, Please
share your comments.

Re: Couldn't enable Audit logging in apache-activemq-5.14.0[Windows]

art.licis
Did you enable audit logging via system property, as described here:
http://activemq.apache.org/audit-logging.html

- Art