Could not connect to broker

zakaria
Hi,
I have a problem when I want to install the source distribution  of activemq using command line mvn clean install.

this is a picture showing errors with details

thank you in advance,
zakaria

Re: Could not connect to broker

zmhassan
Looks like there is something already running in your environment on port
52706  ... You might be able to skip the tests that are blocking you.
Try skipping the tests with the following command

mvn clean install -Dtest=0 -DfailIfNoTests=0