Could not accept connection : org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.ExceededMaximumConnectionsException: Exceeded the maximum number of allowed client connections.

Could not accept connection : org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.ExceededMaximumConnectionsException: Exceeded the maximum number of allowed client connections.

zaung
amq version: 5.14.3
os version: LINUX 4.1.12-124.20.7.el6uek.x86_64
protocol: openwire
broker setting: adisory=false, persistent=true

amq client: Spring CachingConnectionFactory
amq connection factory:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory.setWatchTopicAdvisories(false);

Yet, we're still seeing "Could not accept connection :
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.ExceededMaximumConnectionsException:
Exceeded the maximum number of allowed client connections." in the broker.

Initially broker was set with maxConnections as 2000, we've incrementally
increased the maxConnections all the way up to 8000 and still hitting the
limits.
It appears that the ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic and
ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue are using up the connections.

We've been watching the connections grow by running this `netstat -a | grep
61616 | wc -l`.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379308/Screen_Shot_2018-11-19_at_8.png>
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379308/Screen_Shot_2018-11-19.png>