Couchbase data store support for active mq

Couchbase data store support for active mq

jasonhoi
Hi folks,

I just run over the jdbc support page, and wonder if active mq will plan to support the couchbase db connection natively, either via couchbase jdbc or the couchbase data protocol?

thanks i. advance.

Re: Couchbase data store support for active mq

Tim Bain
I've never used Couchbase, so this is probably an ignorant question, but is
Couchbase JDBC not compatible with ActiveMQ's existing JDBC support?
http://www.simba.com/couchbase/couchbase-odbc-jdbc-connectivity-solutions-developer-previews-now-available
makes it sound like that integration is compatible with the full SQL-92
language; is there an incompatibility that's not obvious from the 3 minutes
I've spent Googling for this?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:53 AM, jasonhoi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just run over the jdbc support page, and wonder if active mq will plan to
> support the couchbase db connection natively, either via couchbase jdbc or
> the couchbase data protocol?
>
> thanks i. advance.

Re: Couchbase data store support for active mq

jasonhoi
Thanks! I will definitely play with the new JDBC connector for Couchbase with ActiveMQ.