ConsumerEventSource and wildcards. Different behaviours between Topics and Queues

ConsumerEventSource and wildcards. Different behaviours between Topics and Queues

Eric-AWL
Hi !

My producers produces messages on "dynamicQueues/Q.X" queues or "dynamicTopics/T.X" topics.
My Consumers listen to messages on "dynamicQueues/Q.>" and "dynamicTopics/T.>"

I only tested with one only "X" value simultaneously. I have different "Q" and different "T".

I put a ConsumerEventSource on "dynamicQueues/Q.>" and one on "dynamicTopics/T.>"  (wildcards usage)

I receive consumerEvent for all my topics and all my queues each time a consumer is created. But the consumerCount is good for topics, but is always 0 for queues.

All is right if I don't use wildcards at all in my ConsumerEventSource and Consumers.

Someone knows this problem (ActiveMQ 5.2) ?
Eric-AWL