Connection msmq (bizztalk) to Activemq

m.krieken
For a customer i need to connect a bizztalk server to activemq (5.5.1). The customer will be the data provider and we will be the consumer. Normally we would connect using jms, but this is not a option. Does anybody ever connected a msmq or AS2 to activemq over the internet and could help me on my way?

The JMS adapter for bizztalk is not a option because the license costs are to high.

Re: Connection msmq (bizztalk) to Activemq

mjustin_de
Am 14.08.2012 11:51, m.krieken wrote:
> For a customer i need to connect a bizztalk server to activemq (5.5.1). The
> customer will be the data provider and we will be the consumer. Normally we
> would connect using jms, but this is not a option. Does anybody ever
> connected a msmq or AS2 to activemq over the internet and could help me on
> my way?
>
> The JMS adapter for bizztalk is not a option because the license costs are
> to high.

There are C# and C(++) client libraries for ActiveMQ.
I would evaluate the option to use one of these languages to write a
small bridge application which accesses the MSMQ side using native or
managed API calls, see for example
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee960174.aspx

Hope this helps,
Michael Justin

Re: Connection msmq (bizztalk) to Activemq

m.krieken
I understand what you mean, but at the moment i have this in my mind.

My goal is to let the client (customer) push data to us using their bizztalk server to our activemq server.
If we need to connect to the clients msmq server and get the information, we would need to make a timeframe how ofter we get information, as we do not know when they have messages for us. My preference would be that the customer would be able to connect to our activemq server and we just monitor the qeuee for incoming messages.

As we are on a java platform and the customer on a windows platform they would need to hire development hours to create this connector. I do not know if there are default connectors for bizztalk server or msmq server to connect to a activemq server. Maybe using a bridge?

I came across this artikel http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/05/activemq-5.1-release . Anybody got any expirence with something like that?