Configure authorization rules when accessing ActiveMedia (productive system)

Configure authorization rules when accessing ActiveMedia (productive system)

deksjke
Hello,

I have a task to configure existing ActiveMQ (version 5.13.3). The
difficulty is in the fact that the message broker used by more than 40
flows. All flows are accessing without authorization, and anyone can connect
to write or read messages, which is not secure.

Colleagues, what who thinks about it, whether there is a way to configure
authorization as it possible more painless?

Thank you.

Re: Configure authorization rules when accessing ActiveMedia (productive system)

Tim Bain
Does http://activemq.apache.org/security.html meet your needs?

Tim

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019, 11:45 AM deksjke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a task to configure existing ActiveMQ (version 5.13.3). The
> difficulty is in the fact that the message broker used by more than 40
> flows. All flows are accessing without authorization, and anyone can
> connect
> to write or read messages, which is not secure.
>
> Colleagues, what who thinks about it, whether there is a way to configure
> authorization as it possible more painless?
>
> Thank you.
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: Configure authorization rules when accessing ActiveMedia (productive system)

deksjke
Hi,

Thank you, i will look and come back later with answer.