Configuration with embedded ActoveMQ

MopSop
Hi All,

I run ActiveMQ as Embedded with Spring Boot, do you know how can I configure it ? I tried an activemq.xml file in root class path or in conf folder, it seems the configuratin is not loaded :(
Do you know where to put the configuration file or how I can configure the broker using code ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Re: Configuration with embedded ActoveMQ

James Carman
You can configure quite a bit on the broker URI

http://activemq.apache.org/broker-uri.html

What are you looking to tweak?

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015, MopSop <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I run ActiveMQ as Embedded with Spring Boot, do you know how can I
> configure
> it ? I tried an activemq.xml file in root class path or in conf folder, it
> seems the configuratin is not loaded :(
> Do you know where to put the configuration file or how I can configure the
> broker using code ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stéphane

Re: Configuration with embedded ActoveMQ

MopSop
I would like to change memoryUsage, storeUsage, tempUsage but I don't know how to use broker URI with Spring Boot.

Thanks,

Stéphane

James Carman wrote