Config activeMq (embedded in Glassfish3) to accept STOMP

Config activeMq (embedded in Glassfish3) to accept STOMP

RichB
Hi,

A colleague has set up an activeMq instance embedded in Glassfish 3 using the 'javadude' excellent tutorial. I now want to connect to that JMS using Stomp. While that's easy to config for a standalone active Mq, the activemq.xml doesn't appare to go along with the embedded version.

So, I don't know where to add the transport connector information to enable stomp. Anyone got any experience doing this? Specifically, where does Glassfish store the XML config information to run activeMQ?

Sorry if this doesn't fit the mailing list perfectly. Just hoping one of you might have encountered the same problem trying to get it up and running.

Thanks in advance.