Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

chirino
Now that the release looks good.  I think the ip clearance docs need
to be completed.
Current status is up at:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html

The remaining items are Copyright and 3rd party license stuff which we
have validated is correct in the this release so I'm going to fill
them out as completed today.

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

chirino
Ok I think the IP clearance form is now complete:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml

Could some more PMC members please review and let me know if it looks
good to them?

tabish121@gmail.com
On 05/27/2015 01:04 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> Ok I think the IP clearance form is now complete:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml
>
> Could some more PMC members please review and let me know if it looks
> good to them?

Looks ok to me.

> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Now that the release looks good.  I think the ip clearance docs need
>> to be completed.
>> Current status is up at:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
>>
>> The remaining items are Copyright and 3rd party license stuff which we
>> have validated is correct in the this release so I'm going to fill
>> them out as completed today.
>>
>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

Martyn Taylor
Any progress on this?

I notice that the clearance form still has a few items missing. Holding
off releasing the Artemis artifacts until the form is showing as completed.

Cheers
Martyn

On 27/05/15 19:13, Timothy Bish wrote:

> On 05/27/2015 01:04 PM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>> Ok I think the IP clearance form is now complete:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml
>>
>> Could some more PMC members please review and let me know if it looks
>> good to them?
> Looks ok to me.
>
>> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Now that the release looks good.  I think the ip clearance docs need
>>> to be completed.
>>> Current status is up at:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
>>>
>>> The remaining items are Copyright and 3rd party license stuff which we
>>> have validated is correct in the this release so I'm going to fill
>>> them out as completed today.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hiram Chirino
>>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

Re: Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

looks good to me too.

On 27 May 2015 at 18:04, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok I think the IP clearance form is now complete:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml
>
> Could some more PMC members please review and let me know if it looks
> good to them?
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Now that the release looks good.  I think the ip clearance docs need
>> to be completed.
>> Current status is up at:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
>>
>> The remaining items are Copyright and 3rd party license stuff which we
>> have validated is correct in the this release so I'm going to fill
>> them out as completed today.
>>
>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino
>

> --
> Hiram Chirino
> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com

Re: Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

chirino
Ok I've not heard any objections from the incubator folks either.
I'll take care of pushing the releases up.

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Gary Tully <[hidden email]> wrote:

> looks good to me too.
>
> On 27 May 2015 at 18:04, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Ok I think the IP clearance form is now complete:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/hornetq.xml
>>
>> Could some more PMC members please review and let me know if it looks
>> good to them?
>>
>> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Now that the release looks good.  I think the ip clearance docs need
>>> to be completed.
>>> Current status is up at:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/hornetq.html
>>>
>>> The remaining items are Copyright and 3rd party license stuff which we
>>> have validated is correct in the this release so I'm going to fill
>>> them out as completed today.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hiram Chirino
>>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino
>>

>> --
>> Hiram Chirino
>> Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.
>> [hidden email] | fusesource.com | redhat.com
>> skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: Completing the IP clearance for Artemis

John D. Ament-2
Mmmm it wasn't particularly clear that your email was the standard 72 hour
lazy consensus vote we usually do for IP Clearance.

John