ClassCastException: Consumer Advisory Topic

ClassCastException: Consumer Advisory Topic

MarcelHillmann
Hi,

I try to subscribe the connection advisory topic, and I seen an
ClassCastException.

Is this a known issue?
How can I solve it?

Thanks
Marcel

java.io.IOException: org.apache.activemq.command.BrokerId cannot be cast to
org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerId
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport.java:40)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.NIOTransport.serviceRead(NIOTransport.java:168)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.NIOTransport$1.onSelect(NIOTransport.java:80)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorSelection.onSelect(SelectorSelection.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.SelectorWorker$1.run(SelectorWorker.java:118)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
org.apache.activemq.command.BrokerId cannot be cast to
org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerId
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v12.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageMarshaller.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v12.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:66)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.tightUnmarshalNestedObject(OpenWireFormat.java:456)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v12.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsalNestedObject(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:125)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v12.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:365)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:278)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.nio.NIOTransport.serviceRead(NIOTransport.java:154)
        ... 6 more

Re: ClassCastException: Consumer Advisory Topic

Tim Bain
Are you by any chance using a different version of the ActiveMQ client
library than the version the broker is running?

Maybe share your code that creates the consumer, and maybe someone can spot
something?

Tim

On Dec 4, 2017 7:24 AM, "MarcelHillmann" <[hidden email]>