Change Resource Adapter Defaults

myung
This post was updated on .
Hello, I am working with the ActiveMQ Resource Adapter, hooking it into Wildfly 10. I am trying to configure it properly, but I do not know how to change the default ServerURL. The link here: http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html, states that it defaults to localhost, but I want to default to a different value. Is this possible?

Further, is it possible to change this property to have no default and to be required? Ideally, Wildfly would fail to start if this value is not provided, but right now it is forcing me to attempt to connect to localhost, which I do not want.

I have tried using the <required-config-property> tag instead of the <config-property> within the ra.xml, but this causes the module to fail to load.

Thanks for your time!