Change Artemis 2.4.0's default credentials

Change Artemis 2.4.0's default credentials

cnadukula
Hi,

Since Hawtio is integrated within Artemis 2.4.0, was wondering, how can i
change the default credentials that the console comes with?

Thanks,
Chandra

Re: Change Artemis 2.4.0's default credentials

cnadukula
hi, anyone have an update for me on this?

Re: Change Artemis 2.4.0's default credentials

jbertram
When you create an instance of the Artemis broker it will ask you for
default credentials (i.e. username and password) so you can set them up at
that point.

If you've already created the broker instance and you're using the default
properties based security store then you can use the "user" CLI command to
list, add, remove, and reset users.  For more details run this command from
the instance's "bin" directory:

  ./artemis help user

The role which is allowed access to Hawtio is controlled by the
"hawtio.role" system property set in etc/artemis.profile as well as in
etc/management.xml.

Hope that helps!

Justin