Cert and User Auth on one Broker

beku
Hi everybody,

I currently have the following setup:

Network of Brokers with two amq Instances configured with mutual ssl auth via jaasCertificateAuthenticationPlugin.
For this purpose both amq instances have a transportconnector with ssl configured.

I would now like to add another transport connector running unencrypted openwire and using jaasAuthenticationPlugin for authentication on the same two brokers.

This is to give the customer a choice of how to connect. Either via ssl and cert auth or via unencrypted password auth.

Is this somehow possible?

Thanks for your time!

Re: Cert and User Auth on one Broker

tabish121@gmail.com
On 02/15/2017 08:49 AM, beku wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I currently have the following setup:
>
> Network of Brokers with two amq Instances configured with mutual ssl auth
> via jaasCertificateAuthenticationPlugin.
> For this purpose both amq instances have a transportconnector with ssl
> configured.
>
> I would now like to add another transport connector running unencrypted
> openwire and using jaasAuthenticationPlugin for authentication on the same
> two brokers.
>
> This is to give the customer a choice of how to connect. Either via ssl and
> cert auth or via unencrypted password auth.
>
> Is this somehow possible?

You want to do some research on the JaasDualAuthenticationPlugin which
provides what you are looking for.

> Thanks for your time!

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

AW: Cert and User Auth on one Broker

beku
Hi Timothy,

thanks a lot. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers,
beku

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----