Calling ActiveMQ committers

rajdavies
Folks - if anyone has cycles - can they start looking at accepting some
of these pull requests into the ActiveMQ code base:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/pulls ?

Re: Calling ActiveMQ committers

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Rob,

yes, it's on my TODO, I gonna review some (during ApacheCon NA or just
after).

Regards
JB

--