CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

urciolo
It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs

However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called if messageUnackedByConsumer.

if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
    this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
}

Re: CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

greenbean1
Resending after subscribing to mail list... I think...

----------------------

It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs

However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called if messageUnackedByConsumer.

if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
    this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
}

Re: CMS -- Could not correlate acknowledgment with dispatched message: MessageAck

tabish121@gmail.com
On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 07:31 -0800, greenbean1 wrote:

> Resending after subscribing to mail list... I think...
>
> ----------------------
>
> It looks like an attempt was made to fix AMQ-2489 with CMS revision 883469.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2489?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel#issue-tabs
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=883469
>
> However, we are still getting the issue with CMS 3.4.0.  I am wondering if a
> mistake was done in the revision below by leaving in the first instance of
> ackLater.  It looks like that should have been replaced with the one called
> if messageUnackedByConsumer.
>
> if( messageUnackedByConsumer ) {
>     this->ackLater( message, ActiveMQConstants::ACK_TYPE_DELIVERED );
> }

Best thing to do if you think you've found an issue is to create a unit
test to demonstrate the issue and submit a patch in a Jira.

FuseSource
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: tabish121