C# send message to ActiveMQ server

the87boy
I am running ActiveMQ on my server and now I am going to create an external client, but I have problems sending messages to ActiveMQ
I get a NMSException, when I try to connect using this code

using System;
using Apache.NMS;
using Apache.NMS.Stomp;

namespace TestExternalMessaging
{
  class Program
  {
    private static string ActiveMQUri = "tcp://94.18.21.45:61613";

    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
      IConnectionFactory Factory = new ConnectionFactory(ActiveMQUri);
      IConnection Connection = Factory.CreateConnection();
    }
  }
}

I have an idea, that I need some kind of authentication, but I have not set anything up and just using the default configuration for ActiveMQ 5.4.3. The only thing I have changed is

<transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://0.0.0.0:61613"/>

And I know, that the IP-address is right

I am running ActiveMQ on a Debian server, and netstat -an | grep 6161 gives me

tcp6     0     0     :::61613     :::*     LISTEN